Saturday, January 14, 2012

I found Siri

She is over in India in a cubicle. I asked her where she was and she said everywhere, which is kinda creepy. I have to say though she instantly misunderstands without the prompts push or say 1,2,3,4 or 5. She still doesn't understand my accent without me having to try real hard to speak like the overhead announcement lady at Hartsfield. And E-NUN-CI-ATE every syllable which makes me look pretty stupid. The Verizon man said she will come to recognize my voice but now I have a cold and she is confused.
   More on the phone itself....it is supposed to have this great camera but my pictures were coming out blue and blurry. I said what the heck! I googled the problem and found out I had the plastic film still over the lens. I can't say I like this phone over my old trusty Droid, because the Droid is more user friendly and you don't have to type in that Apple ID for every little thing that you do. I can just forget using my Goggle stuff on my phone too because it won't take my Google password even though I am absolutely positive the password is correct but this ole iphone says it ain't. I run over to my computer and check the password just to make sure....and it is correct. The YouTube ap therefore won't share to FB without the google password so I have to use Safari to go to Google then YouTube then search YouTube then share that way. The Droid just shared with one click. Same for pictures, on the Droid you took a picture and clicked the FB share. On this Iphone4s you take a picture, it goes in your photos and then you go to FB and upload the picture from your phone. I may be doing it all wrong....probably am...but I don't have time to figure it all out, nor the patience to, or can remember my Apple ID (which has to have a cap letter and a number and so many characters long blah blah blah.  And Siri can't understand me. Here is a fun link for those voices that Siri Can understand.

No comments: