Sunday, January 8, 2012

A humongous decision

I had a consultation with Dr. Chris Friday about "refurbishing the old in lieu of getting new". The thought is I need botox in the forehead, fat in the cheeks and lips and a phenol peel. Well, at least it does not mean anesthesia. I could have anesthesia but I would choose not. The process will put me inside for 10 days with a fan on my face, vinegar cooling things and antibiotic cream. After that scabbing up period I will be hell of a sunburn red for two to three months. But it will rid all wrinkle those smile lines, lip lines, marionette lines ( isn't that a cute word for wrinkles) and get rid of the puffy droopy lids upper and lower without a face lift. I know Dr. Chris won't make me look like I have had anything at all. I know you are envisioning Wanda now. "I will rock your world". Before all this can be done, I have to get an ok from the ahole Dr. from my blood clot to be off Aspirin for two weeks. That there may end the deal because I will probably never be able to get in touch with him again. I think he was glad to release me when he all but kicked my rear out the door. I also have to get an EKG release from my family Dr. that alone takes close to four months to get an appt. with her. But, the big but here I will have no wrinkles, no lines, no puffy eyelids and my skin will look like a baby's beehind with teeny tiny little pores. And it last 20 years! I read that after getting home. It was surprisingly reasonable in cost as well, at least cheaper than I thought. I can certainly take pain, but do I want to? It scares me a bit.
I am about the least vain human on earth. The whole thing kinda makes me feel stupid and selfish to be thinking about my looks. I'll let you know what I decide. Maybe I'll do a vlog of the whole process. If If If I do it..........



This is seven days after.....on second thought....I think I would scare the peeturkey out of Nat!

No comments: