Monday, July 4, 2011

learning new words

Wow, today I learned a new phrase. Thanks Urban Dictionary. I don't think I like this phrase, although I think it is probably used in jest for the most part. But let's break it down....

The F part. You know, it is strange that people say F U, I'm F'd, F'd up, etc. etc. when the actual act of F'ing pretty much rules mankind. And...pro-creates and feels pretty good, too. It is the word, the F word. The slang word for the act, I get it, really I do. The negative connotation of the word, not the act. This is the part that  I am over. the negative part. We can all be negative and have negative thoughts. So here are my negative thoughts for the day:

It is hot.   but it is not cold.
My back hurts. but I am not dead.
My dog is a pain in the ass. but I have a dog.
I am not in HH. but I am near my kids.

For every action there is a reaction, and it is simply a choice to not be negative. So for right now in ML I am going to forget that I learned this urban word today. Negative thoughts are downers, negative people are downers. It is a choice....PS. sorry for the F word. I have a new word, KML because this is the Life I have chosen. I am so lucky and so grateful and have so much to be thankful for...kiss, kiss.