Saturday, July 23, 2011

ADELE --MY " One and Only " chance....



Another great song from Adele. "I dare you to let me be, your one and only" good lyrics. I had a reminder set for ticket sales. I purchased a pre-ticket passcode for $10.00 that had already expired. Unbeknown st to me at the time. So wait for the day .  OK the day. Phone beeps reminder. I started at 10am, yesterday on regular ticket sales. This is how it went...
Enter Ticketmaster-ok
Select Adele at the Fox Sunday Oct. 16- ok
select tickets-4 I'll take my girlfriends
best available-ok
enter code from the box. Can't read..enter wrong..select another..can't read oh hell timed out
Again
4 tickets- no four available together ok then
3 tickets- I'll dump one friend
code again can't read entered wrong select another ok ok ok ok
No 3 together..ok I'll just go with Hunka
2 tickets.enter, enter enter, best available.....code that damn code, can't read get real close, tilt my head back to get the reader bifocal up close..damn can't read. enter wrong enter wrong...blah! OH HELL I WILL GO BY MYSELF...
1 ticket- enter enter enter code thingy....sold out

You see I love everything about Adele
I love her voice
I love her hair
I love her fake eyelashes
I love her chubbyness
I love the way she flicks her hands by her face when she sings


I would love tickets..."I promise I'm worthy"

No comments: